- Immediate Access No waiting
- VIP 1/3 the wait
- General Admission Saturday
- General Admission Friday/Sunday
MUST BUY ONLINE – FACE MASK REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
No Refunds. If the park is closed due to weather your ticket can be re-booked for another night. With a 50% capacity and modifying our attractions to operate in a COVID-19 world, we kindly ask for you to be patient and understanding. Thanks for your support and we hope you enjoy the show!
GENERAL ADMISSION: Estimated wait approximately 1.5 hrs
VIP: 30-minute wait, skips to the front of the first attraction only.
IMMEDIATE ACCESS: Skips all lines in attraction. No waiting
1. Choose a date and time to be on the property waiting in your car.
2. Select your ticket type.
3. Join the virtual queue line upon arrival.
4. Enter the attraction with your entire group, no strangers.
The time on the ticket is NOT when you enter the attraction, this is when your wait starts
Leave all pocketbooks, purses, bags, food, drinks, drugs, vapes, lighters, knives, guns, crossbows, brass knuckles, bottles, shovels, hammers, screwdrivers, box cutters, rope, bleach, plastic bags, blood remover, air freshener, fireworks, grenades, and idiots in your car. We will not hold items, you can throw them in our trash can at security for us to give to staff as dirty Santa gifts.
We have a ZERO tolerance policy, Archdale PD officers are here and will gladly take you to their 1-star comfy attraction with no view. Complimentary snacks may or may not be available during your stay.
- Sun: 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fri – Sat: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- October: 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31
- November: 1
- Parking $5 per car